IWG Ing. W. Garhöfer Ges.m.b.H. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.iwgplating.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.Cookie Präferenzen anpassen
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ing. W. Garhöfer Ges.m.b.H. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Sample Order: In order to carry out this service, we need your contact details. The provision of your e-mail address and telephone number is mandatory to ensure the delivery of the goods and to clarify any questions regarding your order (DSGVO Art. 6 para 1 lit f – “legitimate interest”).
- Marketing: Where you have provided Personal Data by signing up to receive marketing information, it will only be used for marketing purposes, such as surveys, promotions, events, incentives or other advertising campaigns, in accordance with your marketing preferences. In this case, we will store your Personal Data for as long as you are subscribed to our email marketing list. Your consent to use your Personal Data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will keep your email address on our suppression list to ensure that we do not send you marketing emails.
- Newsletter: If you register for our email communications, we exclusively use the Personal Data provided by you to verify that you are the owner of the email address indicated and wish to receive the content, to compile a mailing list, and to analyse the usage of our communications. In this case, your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of 2 years after the last interaction.
- Use of contact forms: If you use a contact form for enquiries, the Personal Data provided by you in the contact form is used to process the enquiry and stored for as long as it reasonably required to resolve your enquiry or complaints. Your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of processing the enquiry and a maximum period of 2 years after completion of processing.
- Job applications: Job applications contain Personal Data (e.g. curriculum vitae, contact data, etc.). We may use such Personal Data to decide on whether to offer the applicant a position or to reply to the letter of application. Only if you explicitly agree, we will keep the data on record for a maximum period of 2 years after the last contact (unless longer storage is legally permissible for other reasons) for possible consideration at a later point in time.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Austria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Austria and process it there.
IWG Ing. W. Garhöfer Ges.m.b.H. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IWG Ing. W. Garhöfer Ges.m.b.H.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Google Maps from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website.
By using the functions of this map, data is transferred to Google. You can read https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
For the ongoing optimisation of the user-friendliness and functions of our online services, they partly use the web analytics services and social plugins from third-party providers described below. Only non-personal data is used for this purpose.
LinkedIn Insights Tag and Conversion Tracking
We use LinkedIn’s Insight Tag on this website. The LinkedIn Insight Tag generates a LinkedIn “browser cookie” that collects the following data:
- IP address,
- Page activities,
- demographic data from LinkedIn if the user is an active LinkedIn member.
This technology enables us to monitor the performance of our ads and read information regarding user interaction on our website. The LinkedIn Insight Tag is embedded on our website in order to connect to the LinkedIn Server if and when you visit our site and are logged into your LinkedIn Account while doing so.
Purposes for which the data is processed:
We process your data in order to evaluate campaigns and collect information about users who might have reached our website via our LinkedIn campaigns.
We process your data because you have given your consent and we have a legitimate interest in processing your data, Art. 6 (1)(a) and (f) EU GDPR.
Storage period and control options:
We store your data for as long as we need it for the respective purpose (evaluation of campaigns) and/or as long as you haven’t objected to the storage of your data or revoked your consent.
On this website we use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. HubSport is a software company from the USA with branch office in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Telephone: +353 1 5187500.
This is an integrated software solution that we use to cover different aspects of our online marketing. This includes, among others:
Email marketing (newsletter, together with automated mailings, e.g., for provision of downloads), social media publishing & reporting, reporting (e.g., traffic sources, accesses, etc. …), contact management (e.g., user segmentation & CRM), landing pages and contact forms.
Moreover, we use the live chat service “messages” from HubSpot on some sub-pages to improve users’ experience on our website for the sending and receipt of notifications (round chat icon on the lower right edge of the screen). If you consent to and use this feature, then the following data are transferred to the HubSpot servers:
– Content of all chat messages sent and received
– Context information (e.g., page on which the chat was used)
– Optional: Email address of the user (if it is provided by the user via the chat feature)
The legal basis for the use of HubSpot’s services is article 6 (1) f) GDPR – justified interest. Our justified interest in the use of this service is the optimization of our marketing measures and the improvement of our service quality on the website.
HubSpot is certified under the conditions of the “EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework” and it is subject to TRUSTe’s Privacy Seal, as well as the “U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor” Framework.
To improve the user experience, we sometimes use the Hotjar software (http://www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe) in our online services. Hotjar enables us to measure and evaluate user behaviour (mouse movements, clicks, scroll height, etc.) when using our online services. For this purpose, Hotjar sets cookies on the end devices of the users and can store user data such as browser information, operating system, length of stay on the page, etc. You can find out more about data processing by Hotjar at www.hotjar.com/privacy.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com or