Arega® protect 100
Invisible deposits of high effectiveness
Arega® protect 100 Arega® protect 100 is an aqueous passivation bath, free of metals which deposits transparent, colourless protective coatings on silver and gold-copper-alloy surfaces.
The protective system is based on a molecular nanobiotechnology. The molecules adsorb on the surface and cross link by forming a few nanometers thick protective layer.
The produced layer protects the surfaces from tarnishing, so discolouration can be prevented for longer period of time. Through passivation conductivity and soldering are only insignificant reduced.
Properties & Benefits
- Free of heavy metals and therefore RoHS-compliant
- Free of nonylphenol und nonylphenol ethoxylates
- Excellent test results in K2S- and H2S-test
Area of Application
- Application in electronic as well as customs jewelry industry
- For rack and barrel operation
- Application as electrolytic or dipping process
posttreatments | decorative applications | jewellery | writing instruments | glasses | technical applications | connectors | silver | protect passivation